Porter Manor Gardens presents a menagerie of native and specialty plants for your senses to feast upon.
Chris, a horticulturist educated at University of Georgia, utilized his knowledge and creativeness to create the exquisite and functional garden settings.
- the patio garden features a crafted mosaic stone patio + fire pit + shade plants + barn + 80 yr. old cedar trees
- the secret garden features a stone path which leads the way to a menagerie of specialty trees + shrubs + native plants + mature azaleas + garden art
- the conifer garden features specialty conifers of varying size, color, and form
- the perennial garden features specialty flowers + bulbs + gardenias
- the grape arbor
- the stump garden features a variety of hostas + hydrangeas
- the pecan grove features an avenue of century old pecan trees
- 30 x 50 wedding pole tent features beautiful stained wood poles